Complete France Forum

Room 101 AGAIN

Just Katie

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

When I first came to England from Kildare,  I saw an advert in the Wyre Piddle Gazzette from a lad in Yorkshire saying he had young Lions for sale for only £40. I went to view the lions at the lads home in Yorkshire and ended up buying one and taking him home with me on the train. I was so excited on the way home I kept weeing meself and blaming it on me new lion that was to be named Scott (after me uncle Jim)

When I got home, Kandula (me then girlfriend) said "that's a very small lion, and ain't he very ginger in his colouring"  She said it looked more like a dog! I went to see me owl mate Joe Bradden the pug breeder that sold me the first pug I bought. He said "that is a Chow Chow dog" I said to Joe  "Go way ya big owl horses lawn mower" after several other experts examined me lion, needles to say, it was indeed a chow! I decided to keep Scott as I had grown very close to him, and I loved him with all me heart, so I could not be parted from him just because he was no longer a lion.  The owl lad in Yorkshire was stopped from adverting in the Wyre Piddle Gazzette and was featured the local news programme. I wrote a song about me exploits with the Yorkshire lion breeder,  and entitled it 'Chows on the moor' I sold the song to that Manhatten Transfer crowd, but they sang it in French.

Me poor Mammy warned me  "you never want to buy a lion in Yorkshire" and of course, she was right!

[kiss]

[quote user="FurryKnickers"]

I wrote a song about me exploits with the Yorkshire lion breeder,  and entitled it 'Chows on the moor' I sold the song to that Manhatten Transfer crowd, but they sang it in French.

[/quote]

Mr Nix! I hesitate to say this, but I think you Made That Up!![:-))][kiss][;-)]

Hello there Twinky, I don't think Mrs Tresco is a lunatic, just a little bit quare (a lovely kind of quare)

I have been gathering in tins of spaghetti for over a month now. I had to call on the strange one in Mudskippers Lane that eats the onions, She was giving out that a couple of homosapien blokes have moved in next door and started a curtain making bussiness. I even got a tin from Gloria Lovepond! She made me pay mind, the dirty owl trollop. She was saying that there is no sex on the telly since she got her new plasma tv,  it is just too narrow to get comfortable on.  We never had the luxury of a telly back in Kildare! we had to make do with the owl radiogram.

[kiss]

[quote user="FurryKnickers"]

She was saying that there is no sex on the telly since she got her new plasma tv,  it is just too narrow to get comfortable on.  We never had the luxury of a telly back in Kildare! we had to make do with the owl radiogram.

[kiss]

[/quote]

Gosh!  That must have been tricky what with the antenna. 

The Sissor Sisters did a song about that.

All this talk of horns and helmets has reminded me of a strange thing that happened to me today while I was pruning the bush in the garden. I was cutting away at it when I noticed a lovely red flower in the corner of me eye! I removed the flower from me eye, and then I gazed in wonderment at it's striking colour,  then I thought " that is such a lovely shade of red" it reminded me of the first pair of underpants that were handed down to me from me cousin back in Kildare. I then thought to meself "I wonder if aliens wear underpants"  It is something that is never mentioned in the media or by the government. I don't think anyone has ever written a song about it either!

[kiss]

[quote user="TWINKLE"]

Ian! 

Round at the monestery you are known as "the new bell tower"

Here, we ladies like to call you "The Ram"[kiss]

[/quote]

I know!  The young sister I saw the other week said that they were going to call it Le Tour 'Orn on account of my profligate spending on apricot jam.

As for 'The Ram', I think that we may be moving in to more than a soupcon of fantasy!

Archived