Complete France Forum

Annual Xmas Dance

LEO

I really do not understand what half of you are going on about most of the time (not being the sharpest pencil in the box) but could we have some abba music and you need to make a date as I am getting booked up, a friday night would be good.How about having christmas avatars as tickets and we could give ticket money to one of Christines animal charities, just a thought, do you think Dick could sort out an online raffle.

• Replies 410
  • Created
  • Last Reply

[quote user="louweezel"] Don't lie Jayjay, i can see your peeking!

Oh leo legged it by the way........... hiding with the hairdressing topic i believe.

Verv............... you crack me up, bless ya! What outfit will you wear.

Louise
[/quote]

Hi Louise,

I am back, despite the  previous bucket of water!

Leo

[quote user="verviale"]I really do not understand what half of you are going on about most of the time (not being the sharpest pencil in the box) but could we have some abba music and you need to make a date as I am getting booked up, a friday night would be good.How about having christmas avatars as tickets and we could give ticket money to one of Christines animal charities, just a thought, do you think Dick could sort out an online raffle.[/quote]

Okay.  But  YOU have to cook the turkey dinner - I know you're a good cook!

[quote user="verviale"]I really do not understand what half of you are going on about most of the time (not being the sharpest pencil in the box) but could we have some abba music and you need to make a date as I am getting booked up, a friday night would be good.How about having christmas avatars as tickets and we could give ticket money to one of Christines animal charities, just a thought, do you think Dick could sort out an online raffle.[/quote]

And I think Miki should announce the winning tickets.

Yes fine but I usually cook goose with chestnuts, but perhaps we ought to have some canepes, or perhaps some oysters, there is an R in the month and they might get everyone in the right mood for a party, with a coupe of champagne, don,t do vegetarian so someone will have to look after that side of things.

[quote user="verviale"]Would we invite the mods, probably would have to if we have the fireworks.[/quote]

The mods create the fireworks, half the time[6][:D][;-)] anyway I wouldn't want to go to a party that a member of the forum wasn't welcome at.[kiss]

Archived