Complete France Forum

For the boys.

Chris Head

Just to broaden the subject: Some years ago I saw an 'expert' on Oprah say that we all wash our clothes too often and that hanging them up somewhere airy would be sufficient, washing wears them out.........so wash them less!

I'm also not a great fan of fabric conditioner, I do use it but not all the time, and never on towels.

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Oh Proc and Gamble eh. Oh well in that case it's obvious that they have no axe to grind and no personal interest, so it must be correct!!?? I'll have to get some of their shampoooo tomorrow. And "wind me up", not a chance, but you should see me if I do get going!

I'll also let you off for the greasy bit too... Keep up the good work. It will probably pay dividends, but not from P&G pert etra?

Edit . Hi Gaye, I didn't see your post till I had posted this.. I have never watched Ophra, but one of the definitions that I know for an 'expert' is that an 'ex' is a has been and a 'spurt' is a drip under pressure...

We don't use fabric conditioners very often and like you never on towels. The thing that it does for towels is make them nice and soft and waterproof. Good thing for a towel? (Oh where are me smilees)

Archived