Complete France Forum

Language lesson for men!

Missy

I'll go along with you Renaud. But I'm dead lucky because the most I can ever do wrong in a day is just 2 things.

Everything I do and everything I say. Simple init?

Plus the fact that my Frances would never speak to me in that way. Come to think of it she doesn't speak to me at all! But she must love me cause she sets the dog on me lots...

[quote user="JayJay"]

[quote user="Renaud"] The world is your urinal.[/quote]

That's for both sexes now![;-)] http://www.pmate.co.uk/

[/quote]

• Do you desperately need the toilet but you can’t find one?    NO

• Do you queue for a long time when you find a toilet?    Yes, its obligatory in the ladies.

• When you get into the cubicle is it so dirty you would rather not bother?    um um um NO.

• Do you sometimes wish you could go anywhere, like the men do?    No men are dirty.

• Are there times when squatting just doesn’t seem appropriate?     No, it's good for the thigh muscles.

• Do you think sitting on a public toilet compromises your personal hygiene?     I don't care and i'm still alive.

• Do you get uncomfortable trying to hold in your pee while hunting for a clean toilet?    Just find a bush and squat!

I would rather use a dirty loo than pee into a bit of card and aim it like a man!

quote user "Meg & Mog" P-Mate – allowing women to wee standing up without giving anything away What!! you mean no-one will notice a woman standing to have a pee? Um Duh.

Any way, you tried them Jayjay??

Can you imagine the looks & crashes as men drive by & see a woman standing up peeing![:-))]

Megs, that would be telling![:P]

[quote user="Dick Smith"][quote user="LEO"]

I could easily change my name to Leonora.....................just as well my name's not Dick

[/quote]

Why is that then, Leo?
[/quote]

look back a few posts - you will see that the website being discussed is about women's toilet troubles

Tresco said : PS the device is made of waxed cardboard, and it looks as though it xould hold a couple of milligrams of fluid...

Hi Tress, I think that you will find that it runs out of the other end of the fold, or so I've been told. Not that I need one you understand. The genral idea is that gravity takes hold of the liquid and propels it down the fold, away from clothing and onto unhallowed ground. Just like the Frenchmen do... Easy init..

P.S. I'll have to be careful not to upset Tress at this point with Thursday sooo close!!!

Archived