Complete France Forum

It's Dark

Meg

• Replies 193
  • Created
  • Last Reply
[quote user="Chris Head"]

Yeah look what the dark does to some people.

[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v609/chrishead/DSC00728.jpg[/IMG]

This is Sarahs best friend of 25 years...she's a friggin nutter, together they're verging on lethal! It's starting to get messy already, I need a way out PLEASE! She still hasn't forgiven me for throwing her in the pool in the summer in her new Gucci stuff...mistake! I might go sleep in the woods tonight!

[/quote]

That was an hour ago, I hope Chris hasn't gone down to the woods and got a big surprise!

<<<What I can't work out though, is why you feel you may have to sleep in the woods tonight?. Surely the 'surprise' element of any possible retribution is long past?>>>

Who knows? That's the whole idea of surprise...you never know when it's coming. I might feel compelled to set some counter measures tonight, BUT, I would have to tell Sarah, BUT the two of them might be in cahoots in which case I would have to outguess them both and say "Goodnight", pretend to go to bed and go bivvy in the woods, usurping them both, I'm sure they're plotting together! Oh me gawd, I'm too old for this stuff, I should never have chucked her in the 'pool' in the first place!

Chris, nip down there and say, 'hey, 'Sarahs mate', are you still cross about the bla bla etc...because I feel really bad about it to this day, I really do....' Carry on going on about the clothes etc as you think fit.

What you shouldn't say, is that the reason you feel Soooo bad, is because you are on tenterhooks, wondering when the said saucy mate of Sarah will get her - let's face it - just deserts.[:D]

But I don't feel bad at all Tresc, I just did what came naturally! She won't get her just desserts 'cos she ended up in the pool for a good reason....I luv a good battle! In truth we're very close....not in that way but she knows what I am and she's not afraid to take a swing...which is why I'm headed off to the third floor of our tree house in my goretex bivvybag! Don't tell!

Night all!

[quote user="Chris Head"]

<<<I'm doing it by hand with a bow saw because>>>    Yeah but isn't it satisfying John!

[/quote]

It is. And the wood was free - it was the roofing supports from a barn

conversion we did some years ago that have been stacked in a

seldom-visited corner of our mighty estate. Happily the original

builders used mostly oak plus some ash for the beams and spars. Tough

to cut but bloody good fire wood. I've got about three stere so far,

with another couple still to cut.

Also, when one gets to the slipper wearing time of life, exercise like this must be beneficial.

I would like to be thrown in a pool for three reasons.

1, As i haven't got a pool i would have to be on holiday somewhere warm.

2. The chlorine may disperse some of the grease from my hair.

3. It would be summer, and therefore not getting dark so stupidly early.

Oh look we're back to the original topic, you evil little hijackers of my very serious topic. You'd never see me do that.[:D]

only 3 hours of daylight left............... [:(]

Louise

Now I have to ask, was it dark before I got up ? Yesterday it was

light, then it went dark and I went to bed but didn't use to go (that's funny Englesi innit ?) to bed

until it was light but now my pattern is  the opposite.

Something mightily amiss here me hearties and we need to get to the bottom of this mystère [:)]

Archived