Complete France Forum

hey presto !!!!!!!!!

Pip

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'll only let him go if Twinkle sings that song by Chas and Dave on Friday.  You know the one that goes 'Wabbit,wabbit,wabbit,wabbit'.

Anyway, all this bad guy stuff has worn me and the bunnie out.  If Twinkle agrees to my demand then I will let the wabbit go to a good home and will shamefacedly reveal my true identity in the morning.  Guess who ? and sweet dreams !

You can either have the wabbit back (for forum use only) or he will be sent to Florette's farm down in Provence ! [:D]

[quote user="walter s.h.i.p. down"]

I'll only let him go if Twinkle sings that song by Chas and Dave on Friday.  [/quote]

I think you mean Thursday, otherwise I'm in even bigger trouble than the bunny.

Aside fromthat you are unspeakably evil and I never want to talk to you again. Goodbye.

See how confused this all got me Tresco ??????  I'm sure I must have meant Thursday [8-)]

Please forgive my uncharacteristic performance last night.  I would never hurt the wabbit and in the clear light of day I must be honest with myself - no way would I have squeezed myself into that little black number [:(] !!

Thursday for some of my fans and Friday for others!  I may be seeing the rabbit thief at another concert on Friday.  As much as I love you Tresc - I'm NOT singing a Chaz & Dave song!

JK sends her love JJ- and there's a part for her computer in the post!  It's quicker to get connected in France.  I bet Ali will be back before her!

[quote user="Cassis"]Did I miss something - have you kidnapped the Electwik Wabbit and held it hostage, Pip?
[/quote]

SHE not only kidnapped him, but she changed her name, to Walter Shipdown, and her location to Burrohill and she used the bunny as her avatar too. All that was very unnerving, but you will notice that she changed her whole personality too. [:-))]

Twinks, I didn't want Chas and Dave. You did know that, didn't you? Now if Miki were going....[Www]

[quote user="Tresco"]

[quote user="Cassis"]Did I miss something - have you kidnapped the Electwik Wabbit and held it hostage, Pip?

[/quote]

SHE not only kidnapped him, but she changed her name, to Walter

Shipdown, and her location to Burrohill and she used the bunny as her

avatar too. All that was very unnerving, but you will notice that she

changed her whole personality too. [:-))]

Twinks, I didn't want Chas and Dave. You did know that, didn't you? Now if Miki were going....[Www]

[/quote]

Chas and flippin' Dave, the Rockneys!

There was a time we couldn't go anywhere in London, especially Fulham

and not see a poster for those lads. We even went over to Watford Top

Rank once and gor blimey, they woz on the bill..Miki, Dave & Chas,

gotta a sort of melodic ring abart it......................

[quote user="TWINKLE"]

I'm NOT singing a Chaz & Dave song!

JK sends her love JJ- and there's a part for her computer in the post!  It's quicker to get connected in France.  I bet Ali will be back before her!

[/quote]

I know how JK feels, modem went TU for 3 hrs & I was climbing the walls![:@] Hope she now gets the part through. & back K x

Twinks, I thought it was Pi.........er.........Walter Shipdown who wanted you to sing Chas & Dave for safe return of the wabbit! Tresco surely has better taste than that.[;-)] Well, most of the population does surely![:-))]

[quote user="Cassis"]I imagine Miki being more of a cross between Topol

and a Dick Van Dyke Cockney and twanging away on a rooftop with a

ukelele.

[/quote]

What yer insinuating soz.........I'm a Top Dy ke.........Chim, chiminee,

chim chiminee, cor blimey guv, bang to rights me ducks [:)]

Scratch, scratch - Crikey, don't know what I picked up from the EW but they don't half itch !!

Hi Tresco dear - is it safe to come back as me ??  You know in your heart I didn't mean to be a bad guy - just an opportunist [Www] 

Twinks you are quite right not to be bullied into singing 'Wabbit, wabbit' - and I much prefer 'Love shack' !!

[quote user="Will "]Twinkle, I shall be fantasising over that picture for ages, it's perfectly innocuous but somehow highly erotic - or is there just something wrong with me?[/quote]

I can't believe you said that Will.

Twinks take that hideous picture away. One of the people in it looks like a child. I know it's photoshopped but come on! It's eeeuuuurk.

I know, I'm wierd about these things...[:(]

Pip you were very funny last night.[:D]

Archived