Complete France Forum

hey presto !!!!!!!!!

Pip

Hey Presto !!!!!!!!!!!!! As if by magic the wabbit suddenly appears [:D]

He has survived outside in the cold and the dark and even looks more electric than before (must have been all those recent electrical storms).

Now I have him in my power I have decided to auction him (he's too good to throw on the scrap heap !)

Right, ladies and gentlemen, what am I bid for this fine specimen of bunnyhood ??

Who will start the bidding ??

All proceeds to go to the poster's collection for a new Xmas Do outfit (purely charitable you understand).

Any takers ?  Get out yer wallets and yer purses folks !!  [:D]

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yeh, go for it Jay Jay ! [:-))]  How could anyone bounce the bunny in favour of a man masquerading as a woman ???????????????????

No bids yet I see ?  Does this mean the EW is to become a fur stole at the Xmas Do ??  We're now into ransom and blackmail.  Where are all you animal lovers then ??

Sorry Twinkle, as rich and as lovely as your voice is I need cash !!

Jay Jay, your offer of the boiler suit (How many times have you watched that film ???) just won't wash (and I suspect neither will the boiler suit).  I have to be hard, it's for a good cause.  Have you seen my wardrobe lately ?

Don't mean to freak you out dear Mrs Tresco, forgive me for saying this, but you did oust the wabbit in favour of Johnny D.  Shame on you after he was such a faithful companion !

Jay Jay if you knew the trickery, deception, blood, sweat and tears I had to go through to find him (and rescue him from the dark and the cold) you would agree that I can do whatever I want with the furry chap [:P]

I love him - but I love clothes more !  By the way, how's that fur coat of yours ??

[quote user="walter s.h.i.p. down"]Too late, I have the makings of my very own fur coat now.  This is definitely blackmail - he feels so soft to stroke [:-))][/quote]

I'll find out who you are. I know you're not Dick (my first suspect). I won't let this drop. Count on it.

Dick only collects chimpanzees, he's not in the same league as someone who uses bunnies for bunce !!

Mrs Tresco, I'm hoping you will see the error of your ways and bid for the wabbit so he can take his rightful place on the forum again (and I can get that little black number/suit down the charity shop) [Www]

'...bunnies for bunce' [:'(]

I know you're not furry nix. He wouldn't ever pull a stunt like this.

I'm not saying I won't pay whatever pitiful ransome someone as cheap as you will accept.

You know he's French don't you? I hope you're not speaking Pigeon French to him, you sick, twisted person.

Archived