Complete France Forum

One for Dick!!

Jonzjob

haha![8-)]! Don't think that Dick will find it funny somehow...

It's been about for a long time in his line of work. It was one of the first thing that my daughter heard on her primary school teaching course in one of her first lectures. The class had to discuss how to and how would they overcome that none interest.....

Back to the blackboard Jonzy! [:D]

Woops! not allowed to say 'black'board anymore I am told [:$] .... as 1st/ it's a white board and 2nd/ could be considered racist as in the 'Baa baa black sheep' saga

Banning conkers? Did you know that the official French conkers team is based in Abjat sur Bandiat in the Perigueux Noire. Up to recient times it was run by an English bloke that owned one of the bars in the village. They go to England each year for the World Championships. For crying out loud don't tell them that it's been banned or there will be a riot because they take it VERY seriously.

As for blackboards, whiteboards or chalkboards? I am convinced that the pendulum of pollytickle correctness has gone for tooo far this time and will be glad when it makes it's swing back to sanity!!!

Who needs tarting up? Not me young lady! Whatever I do wouldn't make the slightest bit of difference. Physical age = 90+, mental age about 16, but actually in the 60s I was 20something? Confused, well you should try writing it?

This is about as good a photo you will get of me. I fly radio controlled gliders better this way!

[IMG]http://i47.photobucket.com/albums/f180/Jonzjob/BAGONHEAD3.jpg[/IMG]

And NO Chris H you can't have my body to go with your head![:P]

[quote]..............Abjat sur Bandiat in the Perigueux Noire[/quote]

Abjat might take it even more seriously, when find they have been moved.....as they are actually in the Perigord Vert.

This French is really hard to learn innit [:D]

NB to all forum members except Meg & Mog.

If quoting Meg & Mog, you have to change the "&" in her moniker to something else or just delete it, otherwise the forum software says 'non-matching quotes'.

I've been meaning to mention this but have been to busy wasting time on other things.

Archived