Complete France Forum

Letter to Santa!

TWINKLE

Dear Santa,

Please could you bring me a dish washer, a digital camera and tickets to see Michel Polnareff in concert.

I've been a good girl[:$] for most of the year.  I will leave you some of my chocolate brownies and a vodka caramel as usual under the Christmas tree.  I have had the chimney swept[:)]

Love Twinkle
xxxxxxxxxxxx

Twinks you are the battiest most delightful woman.

Santa will not be able to resist the brownies (I ate them all myself last night, by the way), so i'm sure your wishes will be granted. [kiss]

PS, the dishwasher is excluded. As a working couple you should have one anyway....[Www]

Dear Santy

Can you please bring an iron with an external water tank for Mrs House, and can you please bring a load of goats to the Isle of Wight as there is a worldwide shortage of goats on the island. All I want for meself is Twinkle's pictures of her recent concert, and for her to sing one of me songs in her next concert.

Thank you

Furry O'Toole

[kiss]

[quote user="TWINKLE"]What do you want for Christmas?[/quote]

I was going to say

'The Godfather' three films on 6 Discs DVD, with loads of bonus material, and a lightweight wheelbarrow', but Nixxy has made me feel ashamed of myself, so I won't.[:)]

Thank's Twinky! but where on earth will you get all them goats? Did you hear Bryan Ferry's version of 'Take Another Little Bit Of Me Heart'?

Dear Mrs Tresco, You have nothing to feel ashamed about! I remember that Elton John lad saying to me once "it's better to recieve than to give" 

Al Pacino is me favourite actor in the whole wild world!

[kiss]

Kind thought re the iron too.

Once heard one of those 'worst Christmas present' features when a husband phoned up and said he had given his wife a matching washing up bowl and dustpan & brush & set and his wife wasn't very happy...the next year he thought he would make amends and gave her the matching swing bin ![:D]

I think it might have been his ex wife, come to think of it ![;-)]

Archived