Complete France Forum

I'm Rich

Meg

Wow can you believe it, i just won a bit of cash...................................look at the email i just got!!!

Attn: Dear Sir/Madam

We are pleased to inform you of the result of the Lottery

Winners International programs held on the 11/03/2006. Your e-mail

address attached to ticket number 653164251591-6011 with serial number

7321410,batch number 7151085135,lottery ref number 6376527711 and drew

lucky numbers 4-9-17-36-44-78 which consequently won in the 1st

category, you have

therefore been approved for a lump sum pay out of

US$1.500,000.00  (0NE MILLION FIVE HUNDRED THOUSANDUNITED STATES

DOLLARS ONLY).

So who loves me the most???!!

(I think i have to just quickly give them my personal details...but i reckon it's a genuine one this!)

Yes, but have you seen how the dollar has fallen? Why, $1.5million is worth barely £750,000 in real money! Yawn - can you be bothered to claim it? Oh well, if you do... just let me know when it reaches your acount and I'll be there like a shot. [:D]

M

Right Moggy...what you do is to email them expressing your complete shock and delight and that you're sooo excited and can't wait to go there to collect your prize, but unfortunate financial circumstances mean that you'll need some assistance with the expenses, therefore would they mind depositing say, 10,000USD into your account!

If it comes off my share is a new amp!

I'm glad you laughed fifi.....................money can't buy happiness, but it can buy cheese.

Is anyone brave enough to admit ever falling for an email scam...most of them are just too funny, but someone must fall for them or they wouldn't exist!!

[quote user="Meg and Mog"]I'm glad you laughed fifi.....................money can't buy happiness, but it can buy cheese.

Is anyone brave enough to admit ever falling for an email scam...most of them are just too funny, but someone must fall for them or they wouldn't exist!!
[/quote]

I know someone who claims to have a friend who fell for the Nigerian bank scam.[:D]

Archived