Complete France Forum

Can I call a TIME OUT for a moment please?

Chris Head

[quote user="Chris Head"]

SB doen't know either way and hasn't managed to learn how to post piccies yet.

[/quote]

I do know either way!   I know both ways!   But wait till you get the newest version of Internet Explorer, Mr Head.  The culture shock of moving to France is NOTHING compared to that.   Yesterday I knew how to post piccies.   Today I don't.  I am gutted that you could think otherwise.   I think I won't talk to you for at least 37 seconds.

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

[quote user="Miki"]I once had a thousand more than Dick and now he is miles ahead.
[/quote]

Oh Miki, hey Miki, you're so fine.

It's QUALITY that counts, babe.  QULAITY, not QUNATITY.   That Dick Smith, so he can wax lyrical about the synecdoche of his dangling modifier, but really, are we impressed? 

A single one of your blobs, Miki, it's worth, well, it's worth, well, it's worth, well, it's worth...... well..... it's worth.......

[quote user="Miki"]I once had a thousand more than Dick and now he is miles ahead.
[/quote]

Oh Miki, hey Miki, you're so fine.

It's QUALITY that counts, babe.  QULAITY, not QUNATITY.   That Dick Smith, so he can wax lyrical about the synecdoche of his dangling modifier, but really, are we impressed? 

A single one of your blobs, Miki, it's worth, well, it's worth, well, it's worth, well, it's worth...... well..... it's worth.......

Yes I recall now Kathy, you're one of those freaks in life who read newspapers and watch television! So far advanced is your disease that the symptoms were rather severe at the time when I mentioned that I have never bought a newspaper and rarely watch television...I recall you offering me some sort of unimaginable violence? You fancy a hug?

[quote user="Meg and Mog"]Oh for godness sake can't someone give 'im some grief!!!!

If i had a stool i'd give him a slapping. [:P]
[/quote]

No they can't Moggy, they're not all like you y'know (could we start with a slap?[:P])

Bugbear...will you stop being so wimpy and just take down those cute creatures and eat them please??

Opas.... is 'He who must not be mentioned' aware that you're cavorting with me? I completely understand your need for a cultured man... once in a lifetime wont hurt...don't worry, I wont tell![;-)]

SB, what language are you talking in?

Yeah I know Tresc, I wonder if she's heard of Gillette?

My kids wrecked the 'puter speakers Betty, I can't hear it![:(]

I guess I have to be careful what I say to you Opas...I know your penchant for the 'report' button! But all the same I'm pleased that you're cavorting all the same! It must be nice to be able to join in subjects that are a) legible and b) light hearted and not centered on the basic four...AND also be included! I'm not a grudge bearer Opas....but I'm afraid there are those who are the exception to the rule (get ready for the report button mods!) By the way, these two babies are being reared to keep, the others are getting just a tad old to keep, not perhaps my first choice but this family is a democracy....I'm not a 'put yer foot down type of bloke'. There's more to this life than just me, I have to go along with the thoughts and feelings of my wife and kids also...now, where's that complaint button?

Chris . feel free to exclude me from your online discussions, I only joined in 'cos I thought you had a Time Out bar going spare.

If you want to have a pop at me Chris, make sure you what you write make sense, ie what is the "basic four"? 

Chris you are a prize ****.The button is at the bottom right , it says report on it

EDIT.

the word **** actually means stupid or unpleasant, not the vulgar term someone else assumed it to mean.

"Bugbear...will you stop being so wimpy and just take down those cute creatures and eat them please??"

Now, I've been called many things in my life, but never 'wimpy'. Arrogant, opinionated, intellectual, educated, big and strong, good looking, yes, but wimpy,................never.

You, my friend, are walking on very thin ice.

[quote user="Bugbear"]

"Bugbear...will you stop being so wimpy and just take down those cute creatures and eat them please??"

Now, I've been called many things in my life, but never 'wimpy'. Arrogant, opinionated, intellectual, educated, big and strong, good looking, yes, but wimpy,................never.

You, my friend, are walking on very thin ice.

[/quote]

This could be interesting.  A biker and a woodcutter "having words"!

Archived