Complete France Forum

Fancy a cheap property in Bulgaria?

WJT

I know it has been discussed here before as being a place many people are buying second homes. Well, here is a good example of a cheap holiday home advertised on ebay and what you can get for your money in Bulgaria. Scroll down the advert to get the full effect.[:-))]

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/House-Bulgaria-Bulgarian-property-Villa-holiday-home_W0QQitemZ150064617006QQihZ005QQcategoryZ1607QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

I think France is looking better all the time [:D].

Less than 4 hours to go and still only a little over £1.5k. I know things tend to "hot-up" close to the close but they have a "long way to go".

I wonder what the liabilities on a property there are (e.g. tax, insurance, etc.) and risks (squatters, taking on previous owners liabilities, etc.

Ian

Maybe we could have a whip-round between us?  It's only loose change. 

What concerns me is the fact that the item is descibed as being located in Aviemore. 

What will be the cost of shipping to Bulgaria?

Notice how I have split my message into bits? [:)]

Has anybody noticed when you google something, Ebay always claim to sell brand new and second hand ones.  Try googling naughty words and Ebay is there.

"Brand new and second hand f+@£"

Think I will go for a new one myself but I know lots of women who settle for sloppy seconds.[:-))]

Have you had a look at the Seller's other items?  I like the look of this one, it's a bargain with an indoor staircase, plenty of land and outbuildings for the animals.  Just plant plenty of American pokeweed and it will look lovely.   [:)]

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Villa-Bulgarian-house-property-in-Bulgaria-huge-land_W0QQitemZ150065811918QQihZ005QQcategoryZ1607QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

Sorry, Cassis, couldn't be bothered to do a tinyurl.

So back on topic.  What do you reckon the scam is?

Perhaps the owner will bid for the property himself at a silly price then contact all the other bidders to tell them he has similar in Bulgaria and talk them into getting them over there with a view to sell sell sell.

Anyone agree?

I would imagine it is probably legit. I just can't imagine getting off of the plane in Bulgaria and driving home to that.[:-))] But as Tresco said perhaps in the summer and a bit of paint it may be a nice little retreat.[:)]

I agree that the other one that Christine posted looks a lot better but can't see the naked bloke with the chainsaw.

He must have bought a job lot of Bulgarian properties because below is his other one. If you scroll down and see its location you can almost visualise the lovely view of the beach resort shown in the photo.[:D]

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Villa-NR-beach-Bulgaria-Bulgarian-home-house-property_W0QQitemZ150066224429QQihZ005QQcategoryZ1607QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

[quote user="Cassis"][quote user="Miki"][quote user="Cassis"]You've already got a monkey to put to into it, Miki.

[/quote]

Yeh, luvvly..........and how's the clique going ?

[/quote]

Fairly exclusive, Miki.  It's the most exclusive clique on the forum.

[/quote]

Good................so send anuvver monkey and it will stay exclusive, can't be fairer than that my boy  [:)]

Archived