Complete France Forum

Um..........The annual Christmas dance????

JayJay

[quote user="JayJay"]Hey Megs, it looks like I have something to wear & a date![:D] Er.................or something!!!![blink] Thanks Katie, I think. So what's wrong with your hubby or shouldn't I ask?[/quote]

He's a 'blackbird', didn't you know that...................................

[quote user="Gary aka Bugbear"]

[quote user="JayJay"]Hey Megs, it looks like I have something to wear & a date![:D] Er.................or something!!!![blink] Thanks Katie, I think. So what's wrong with your hubby or shouldn't I ask?[/quote]

[/quote]What do you mean a blackbird?  Tell me Gaz

Yes Mogs and Jay Jay, you would both look stunning in your tents.  I would look quite nice in my cute black shorts with lacy leggings and knee high heeled boots too.  We would all look equally stunning dont you thinks?

Hey Mogsy, I have had people bowing to me today for my "chicness".  Tight jeans, knee high brown boots, apple green tight fit jersey, brown silk tunic underneath giving a layered effect and...... wait for it.  My sling made of a skinny scarf in apple green and brown stripes.

Sorry for talking about myself a bit too much.  Chris Head has rubbed off on me a little[:-))]

[quote user="Just Katie "][quote user="Gary aka Bugbear"]

[/quote]What do you mean a blackbird?  Tell me Gaz[/quote]

Oh yes, I forgot about that while I went through the self obsessed moment.

Archived