Complete France Forum

How to do nothing?

Chris Head

It is so easy!.........After years of working on the checkout at ASDA , serving customers at 5.30 pm on xmas eve with £200.00 shops and then listen to them moan that "we " were out of fresh salad and Turkeys, you soon lean to chill.........when Dad gets stuck in a traffic jam and doesn't arrive home 'cos he is out of hours and arrives knackered on Christmas morning bearing "guilt gifts" , chilling for the Day is easy.

So now we have the chill factor down to a fine art.

This is our family day..........and I am not quoting the Bisto  advert!

[IMG]http://i117.photobucket.com/albums/o58/opas_01/Photo011.jpg[/IMG]

[quote user="Cassis"]Me neither, now.  I think I've eaten too much duck.

[IMG]http://i68.photobucket.com/albums/i26/cassiscassis/sausage/fatsausage.jpg[/IMG]

[/quote]

I still have a problem with your arms though Cass. Your hands (although gloved....) look fine.

I do like to see  nice arms and hands!

Oh and the legs are a bit twiggy, but i'll let it go for now!!

Just maybe something to think about for the new 365 avatars??

You've eaten too much duck!!!. Just got back from our Xmas lunch with our french neightbours. try this for starters.  on arrival a bottle of Champagne then some nibbly bits that continued for ages. next the Huitres tres bon only 8!! with some vin blanc. Next it was crevettes with a bottle of Rose. Next was Duck with a bottle of Red I think. Then it was Salad & Fromage and more red wine and onto dessert with another bottle of Champagne followed by cafe and cognac. Rolled down the hill and back home to try and feed the horses and the Dogs.

Now on the coffee to try and recover.

David J

Just said good-bye to the out-laws. 

They loved it all - compliments and happy noises since midday so.....

Right now this is the scene at my place.

Daughter - content.  
Sister - snoring.  
Niece - tiddly.  
Husband - reading instructions.  
Me - wondering if it's too early to open another bottle of Champagne or keep pretending it's the same glass of Baileys I've been 'sipping' since 5pm[:-))]

Hope you're all happy[:)]

Archived