Complete France Forum

Latenight madness!

JayJay

[quote user="Russethouse"]LOL - What do you bet they have just become fully booked for when I want to go ! [:D][/quote]

Hello.  I have just regained access to the Internet etc after a major computer catastrophe on 2 Jan.  I have now reinstalled Office and am recovering my files.

I had 361 emails awaiting me but I don't seem to have received RH's booking request yet - could you resend, Gay?

[quote user="Tresco"]

I may have missed this, but has any explanation been offered by Cassis as to his latest garb?

Have I missed a whole Elizabethen Sausage themed thread?

Cassis, you are a very pretty sausage.

[/quote]

I lost most of my wardrobe in the great January 2nd Crash so I had to borrow something of Meg's to save my modesty.

[quote user="Cassis"][quote user="Tresco"]

I may have missed this, but has any explanation been offered by Cassis as to his latest garb?

[/quote]

I lost most of my wardrobe in the great January 2nd Crash so I had to borrow something of Meg's to save my modesty.

[/quote]

Stole it more like................i tell you if i had a euro for the times i've caught him in my wardrobe................

[quote user="Meg and Mog"][quote user="Cassis"][quote user="Tresco"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Stole it more like................i tell you if i had a euro for the times i've caught him in my wardrobe................
[/quote]

Yeah yeah Meg, we believe you.  Bet your other half doesnt though[Www]

Archived