Complete France Forum

Multiple Personalities

KathyC

Having been away in Spain (as opposed to being away with the fairies) for the last month I've come back to old faces with new identities; some with more than one. I'm confused (nothing new there then!); have you all made new year resolutions to turn over new leaves? It's a funny old world if chimps can metamorphose into baby cats and starship commanders. When I last saw Mr Smith he was using my old school motto and I took him for a Tiffin gel! Perhaps SB has a UK identity in contrast with her French one ( she certainly seems happier now); and what about Miki turning into Whizzwas? What's all that about? Is nothing sacred? And Magna Carta, did she die in vain?

I think I need to go and lie down

I understand all this, except the Magna Carta reference.

I like to keep my finger on the pulse. What do you mean?

PS Dick has offered no explanation about his multiple metamorhywotchamacallits. I think his hormones are raging, but there is probably (nay, certainly) a perfectly rational reason ofr his name changes.

He is choosing his own path. A gravelly one, I think; for today, anyway [:)]

Sorry about the Magna Carta reference, you have to be a Hancock fan to get it; I expect he was before your time.

"Does Magna Carta mean nothing to you? Did she die in vain? " Anthony Aloysius Hancock.  

ps. Does Dick still have hormones at his age? I thought he'd grown out of them.

[quote user="KathyC"]ps. Does Dick still have hormones at his age? I thought he'd grown out of them.[/quote]

HA Ha HA

She said, her own hormones being perilously close to running out on her (shrieking)

Yup Tony Hancock is a tiny bit before my time, I'm a 1961er

Surely there have been no malevolent dual personalities (people running two ids at the same time) recently?

Mr Smith/Fluffy Kitten/El Fluffelino/Picard/ Fluffy etc  has multiple personalities but there is no doubt as to who he is.

I  remember Sid and Hattie. Just not Tony Hancock.

Was he subversive? We weren't allowed that kind of thing.

[quote user="Tresco"]

Was he subversive? We weren't allowed that kind of thing.

[/quote]

I thnk he was. But subversive then is mainstream a few years later - as a 61-er you probably remember TW3 and how dreadful that was.

Despite having kept the same identity I know I am too subversive for this forum, but you will all understand me in 15 years time. [:D]

Now then Mr Kitten, you know very well that some people are quite confused enough by your rapidly changing names.[:)]

Of course when Mr Smith comes back he may have something to say about it!

Of course my assumption about SB may be entirely wrong, that user name might be past its sell by date for all I know.

Archived