Complete France Forum

Pavillons not pub-off subject follow up

WJT

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Yes - it really pisses me off as well.  Stop whispering at the back, for Gawd's sake.  It's really irritating.  If you PM somebody there's no need to plaster the news on the forum.  If you don't trust them to be notified of a PM then email them instead.

The purpose of a PM is (a) to apologise, (b) to slag someone else off behind their back or (c) explain why you have made such a stupid ar se of yourself in public.  All rewarding in their own way. [6] [;-)]

EDIT: OR TO WISH SOMEONE A HAPPY BIRTHDAY.

Oh, Happy Birthday Katie - hugs and stuff. [kiss] [:)]

[quote user="Cassis"]The purpose of a PM is (a) to apologise, (b) to slag someone else off behind their back or (c) explain why you have made such a stupid ar se of yourself in public.  All rewarding in their own way. [6] [;-)]

[/quote]

He can be very succinct, the Soss, can't he?

[quote user="Tresco"]

[quote user="Cassis"]The purpose of a PM is (a) to apologise, (b) to slag someone else off behind their back or (c) explain why you have made such a stupid ar se of yourself in public.  All rewarding in their own way. [6] [;-)]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Advertised as succulent.

[quote user="Tresco"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Or non of the above.  I still think the Soss is succinct and succulent with very good taste though.

Happy birthday, Katie!   I hope you got more than just a little attention, hope it was a lot. [:D]

[quote user="Christine Animal"]

I haven't pm'd anyone, but it was my birthday the day before Katie, on Monday. Now, don't all feel you have to say "Happy Birthday Christine", I know you all think it.   [:D]   [geek]

[/quote]

Happy birthday Christine!

I hope it was a good one, no one deserves it more thats for sure. [kiss]

Archived