Complete France Forum

A PLEA TO ALL MODS

woolybanana (ex tag)

So, you wave an old french stick about et abracacabra!!!

Flanders Rules OK..... [kiss]

I personally don't read this modern nonsense.   I like the classique works of Thomas Hardy and the like - spose that means I am getting on a bit then......................... 

[quote user="woolybanana"]Wish it still worked, but at my age what can you expect. The feather inside has shrivelled. (In case a Mod is lurking who has not read the HP books, this is not a piece of smut but a reference to wand construction.)[/quote]

Poor Woolybanana! [:(]

Is that why you asked about transplant in another thread? [8-)]

Do they do feather transplant for tired wands?[:-))]

I hope I receive my copy of HP7 as early as the last one... Play.com sent it a day early!

I hereby promise not to post any HP7 spoiler on this forum.

My complimentary post to you seems to have been spirited away dear lady, ce qui m'enmmerde pas mal parce que c'était pas mechant du tout. Merci pour ta gentillesse apropos de HP7. Je vais aller déplumer d'autres oiseaux pout trouver ce qu'il me faut pour réparer ma baguette. (Tu peux lire cette phrase comme tu veux!). Et  ça sera de la magie. A tantot (chapeau manquant).[:-))] 

[quote user="cooperlola"]I've never read a Harry Potter book but found this while looking for DVD bargains. http://www.play.com/Books/Books/4-/3294053/Harry-Potter-and-the-Deathly-Hallows-Book-7/Product.html

£9.99 (or their slightly-higer Euro equivalent for France), post free.  Cheaper than your local supermarket?[/quote]

When I placed my order with them in February, the price was €21.99 (£14.82). It's now down to €15.49 (£10.45).

Archived