Complete France Forum

There,s cleaning your car and then there,s car cleaning!!

Bugsy

[quote user="Bugbear"]

The stuff in the glass pots is worth £6000.

[/quote]

Nah, the stuff in the pots costs £6000 [6]

Why on earth would anyone want to do that to a Vauxhall Ordinary?  It's hardly a supercar is it.  Having hired Astras in the past I know there are much better cars on the market, this car is fundamentally awful and it has the highly undesireable Vauxhall badge on the front to boot!

The phrase 'more money than sense' springs to mind

Its all a bit anal isn't it?

Can you imagine the blokes in the garage having him hanging over their shoulders photographing their every move, but to then put it on the web for others to "enjoy....."?    Yeewwwwwww   [+o(].   I bet he's not married either, in fact he makes my OH look quite reasonable in comparison.

Why spend all this money on what is - and always will be - a Vauxhall?   Whatever it cost he could have put towards buying something that already had class that did not need him giving it what he considers to a be beautifying and making it different to the rest.   Yuk yuk yuk..   More money than sense is right.

What a muppet, his life must be a total void and meaningless to be so obsessed, and by a bl00dy Vauxhall of all things, get a life [:-))]

Reminds me of concours fanatics who spend the weeks prior to a competition stripping their cars and cleaning the tyre treads with a toothbrush. Sad.

Apart from the man's obvious mental deficiency over a Vauxhall, forsooth....................[:-))]

We used to achieve excellent top shine with "depth" over 30 years ago in the bodyshop, with the application of many hard hours of elbow grease, fifteen coats of true cellulose, lots of inter-coat flatting and two stage final hand compounding, finishing up with Brasso.

Final gilding of the lily was the application, carefully, of Simoniz hard wax.

However, this was for real cars: not mass produced plastic-bodied toys!

How times change.

One can only hope the guy doesn't collect a fast asleep Turkish truck driver: as did an acquaintance of mine before Christmas, when stationary on the M25!

He'd only picked his new lease car up two hours before. A total write off.

[quote user="Iceni"]

Just proves the old saying that "they're not all locked up".

[/quote]Or:

The good lord lets some of them live just to show how badly wrong it can go.

I have a favouritre phrase for such irriots, in French it is "la leche-vitrine" which made my wife's French tutor fall about in merriment [:D][:D][:D]

Archived