Complete France Forum

Who fancies going into space?

Weedon

Apparently Richard Branston will soon be selling flights into space.

For £100.000 you can have a two and a half hour flight, 60 miles out into weightless atmosphere.  That Branston fellow also said that in time there will be space hotels to visit where you can stay for longer periods.

I can't actually see the attractions for any of that apart from watching the trolley dollies antics as they whoosh around the craft serving the peanuts and drinks..that could be fun.

Not that I have the dosh, but if I did, knowing my luck I would be sat next to a fat girl/man who would insist on making frequent weightless flights around the compartment.  Can you imagine her/him coming in to land next to you each time, it would be hell.

What would you see through those tiny windows, you see precious little now just flying across Europe.  Presumably, all you would see is all the American, Russian and Chinese junk (no pun intended)  from previous space efforts whizzing past.

I think Sir Richard is getting into a bit of a pickle over this idea.

Or am I the only one who thinks it's ridiculous?

[quote]

Apparently Richard Branston will soon be selling flights into space.[/quote]

Times must be hard.

Branson joining the likes of timeshare salesmen selling the non-existant!

Still, I suppose he has to raise the odd few billion, in order to complete his buy-out of Northern "Polystyrene" Rock!

[Www]

Archived