Complete France Forum

Just for Geordie Girl...

Rose

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just logged on for 2 minutes.  Sorry GG.  When hubby goes back to Blighty, I'll have more time.

Found out news about Monsieur Le President Sarco and his new wife and so am worried about his state of mind.  Will crack open a bottom of banana liqueur to comtemplate this crazy world.

Any ideas of what I should mix it with?

PS Nice limericks, one and all.

Hi sweetie, could you please stop mentioning my name and vodka in the same breath as some on here are getting the wrong idea about me.[:-))]

Anyway it was that Krustys fault, he kept pouring me drinks & well, i had to be polite; I`ve actually been very busy here today, multi-tasking as they say. When i finished cleanin me windows i thought i`d sweep & hose down the patio ( or terrace as they say over here ) so i did all that and then thought i`d move the bag of cement which has been sitting at the front door for three weeks.......some people have pot plants we have a bag of cement. Well of course unbeknown to me there was a hole in the bag and it spilt, the wind whipped it up & it blew everywhere including all over me. Didn`t know wether to sweep up the mess or go have a shower & risk bein turned to stone. As for the cement filled hair....... don`t ask, and "him who`d like to be in charge" didn`t help, he just got the camera out.He wasn`t laughin when the heavens opened though............what a mess out there  [:D]

GG, you re a card................... [:D][:D][:D][:D][:D][:D]

So, how did you get sorted out ?? [:-))]

I broke a full bottle of wine in the kitchen ........ it had been cleaned and mopped..... Have to do it again......................................... [6]

[quote user="Geordie girl"]

so i did all that and then thought i`d move the bag of cement which has been sitting at the front door for three weeks.......some people have pot plants we have a bag of cement. Well of course unbeknown to me there was a hole in the bag and it spilt, the wind whipped it up & it blew everywhere including all over me. Didn`t know wether to sweep up the mess or go have a shower & risk bein turned to stone. As for the cement filled hair....... don`t ask, and "him who`d like to be in charge" didn`t help, he just got the camera out.He wasn`t laughin when the heavens opened though............what a mess out there  [:D]

[/quote]

Oh Geordie... wish I'd been there to see!  I do hope you'll share the photos with us all!!! [:D] [:D]

Frenchie what a waste of a bottle of wine.........and no photos Rose, you all think i`m daft anyway, you don`t need to prove the point. OH wishes he`d had the video camera to catch me as it happened, he`s still laughin`.................I`m not, got to go and have another shower cos me hairs standin on end, mustn`t have gotten it all out................bl--dy hell what a day and it`s not over yet [:D]

GG, if your OH sends the film to one of those "Candid Camera" type programmes (whatever they are called nowadays), you could get a cheque that would enable you to pay someone to clean away the cement from the patio and for you to have a hair makeover!

GG make sure you dont block your plug hole up with cement !![:)] I'd like to see the pic of that too!! but I dont think your daft , just a typical one of us .............I think,

Yesterday Hubby washed the car , there it was sitting there all shiney and clean , I went out with the ash pan from the fire to empty and it blew all over the car , it has loverly white streaks now , and one pissed off hubby. [:(]  

Well OH got the power washer thingy out and got the cement of the patio, it hadn`t set hard or anything  so thats ok. I`ve had to bin me clothes but as we all dress in old coat & wellies round here, that wasn`t a problem. I`ve got wedges on me wellies but thats ok as well, just way ahead in the fashion stakes. Wellies with wedges [:-))]

[:D][:D][:D] Just laughin at your car pads, i`m not the only silly one then............ÒH said i haven`t got to try & help anymore.........Well that just suits me fine i said pass me the chocolate

[quote user="Geordie girl"]

Just a quick update, after the 2nd shower i noticed my shoulders and ears were covered in red blotches so i`ve plastered (excuse the pun) myself in E45 cream. OH said i`ve got cement burn. I misread " cement bum " [:D][:D][:D]

Some pay for that, they go to the gym!![:D][;-)][:P]

[/quote][;-)][;-)][:D]

Archived