Complete France Forum

Just for Geordie Girl...

Rose

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sometimes i wished i drank but i dont like the taste....................maybe i should persist and have another try; actually i quite like vodka & coke, got some in a cupboard somewhere; gonna have one & we`ll party eh girls cos i only have one and i`m away.    one drink and i`m  tipsy, 2 and i`d dance on tables 3 and i was anybodys [:-))]

I thought you only got ginger wine at xmas off your nana

I`ve got a vodka & coke here, OH just looked at me as if i`ve got two heads cos i never drink. I told him i was gettin drunk with the girls  [:-))]

Cathy have you finished the ilfracombe limerick that you started, i`ve done most of it for you

btw        I`m still laughin at the germans  [:D]

Very true Pads.. he's in the UK .. Well, not my hubby yet, my partner let's say.. 

He lives and works there, and we commute , but it s not easy.. that s why I thank you all for the friendship and support I get from my virtual friends on here.. with tears in my eyes right now.........[:$]

[quote user="Geordie girl"]

I thought you only got ginger wine at xmas off your nana

btw        I`m still laughin at the germans  [:D]

[/quote]

are you calling me old ??[:(] nah I love the stuff, bit like cocaine .............[:-))]

And I still crying [:$]

[quote user="Geordie girl"]

Ah frenchie i thought you were goin over this weekend?

[/quote]

Was supposed to .. But he 's on call this week end so .. we decided to cancel .. [:(]

Moreover, he said the weather was forecast as horrible, I thought " Good job, I ll get snowbound and couldn't go back to France ::!! Yeepeeeeee "

Will go soon, or he ll come over..   I need him, my hair needs a cut ( he does it !!  ) [:D]

Geordie... I've seen them all... even watched the video.... (i've no idea what he said either... but not sure I heard any German???) ... sorry pads! [:$]  I'm not a chocolate fan so you're all welcome to share mine... but i have poured myself a wine... to try and keep up!  [:D]  So glad you've all got into the party spirit... just sorry I wasn't here earlier... and of course it means I've got even more posts to catch up on now!!! [:D]

I've also had a look at the limerick... and dare I say... it doesn't sound like any limerick I've ever heard... [:$] [kiss] bit that's just my opinion!!

I'm back !!

Am I the only one who's not drinking? [:-))] In fact, I dunno what to have..

Was on the phone to my partner for a while , and he fell asleep!!! [blink] [:-))]

I like to think my French accent was like a lullaby to him!!!

[:D][:D][:D]   Or am I sooooooooooooooo boring ???  [:(]

Archived