Rose

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply
[quote user="Frenchie"]

Pads, do you think I'm crackers ....??????????? [:D][:D][:D]

At the end of the video, they speak French !! [:D]

[/quote]

Oh my god is my french really that bad , are you sure....?  [:(] Im going to give up this learning french lark , im a blooming joke [:(]

[quote user="Pads"]Im in the corner ripping up my french books sobbing my heart out I knew I was useless[:(][/quote]

Ah nooooooooooooo, you`ve been doin really well

Just have some more chocolate & you`ll feel better. I thought it was dutch or summit similar

Maybe they just had strong weird accents    LoL as they say on here  [:D]

[:D][:D][:D]  They guy says " et alors la marmotte elle met le chocolat dans le papier d'alu.. " and the woman answers" Mais bien sûr"...

I feel the same when in Liverpool sometimes, I think.. Has the plan landed in England ??? What language are they speaking ?? LOL LOL LOL

[quote user="Frenchie"]Next time I'm in ENgland, we"ll go to Newcastle, my chéri has friends there he wants to introduce me to .. [:-))] I will smile and nod my head then!!![:D][/quote]

I guarantee you will have the best time ever  [:-))][:-))][:-))]

Do you think pads has slit her wrists?

[quote user="Geordie girl"] Just have some more chocolate & you`ll feel better.

[/quote]

Or have a Bacardi and coke, like me now.  Great for soothing the brow.

Actually I ran out of Bacardi and opened up something called 'Old Nick' rhum blanc.  It is lethal.  I only bought it because I have a son called Nicholas.  Just watch me doing cart wheels in a minute...

Archived