Complete France Forum

Just for Geordie Girl...

Rose

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

[quote user="Pads"]Are you sure thats really him GG, not a clone , he has mashed up from some wallpaper and paint and a few screws and left to do the work while he has buggered off on tour ? [:D][/quote]

Nope it was definately him............I could tell by the accent   [:D]  and the lock of hair that was falling over his permanently furrowed brow and the look of despair when i asked him if the tiling was finished yet  [:-))]

[quote user="Geordie girl"]

[quote user="Pads"]Are you sure thats really him GG, not a clone , he has mashed up from some wallpaper and paint and a few screws and left to do the work while he has buggered off on tour ? [:D][/quote]

Nope it was definately him............I could tell by the accent   [:D]  and the lock of hair that was falling over his permanently furrowed brow and the look of despair when i asked him if the tiling was finished yet  [:-))]

[/quote]

poor chap... very poetic though Geordie Girl [:)]

[quote user="Rose"][quote user="Geordie girl"]

[/quote]

poor chap... very poetic though Geordie Girl [:)]

[/quote]

Hey you`ve got to keep them on their toes [6] I will say though ..........he is a treasure [:D]

[quote user="Pads"]actuallu I have a question, does anyone know if powergen and e-con are the same company? [/quote]

Off topic pads.............this thread is about me actually not electricity...............[:D] but i don`t mind talkin about chocolate as i have just discovered Milka

Now if we are talking about chocolate have you heard about chocolate hotel, its a club and they send you chocolates that are new inventions , you eat them score them and send a card back with the scores on, you pay for them but cheaper than they really would be , and you can do it every month if you want to or just choose the months you want , and they have a catalogue of other things too, the chocs are just the best, mind blowing ones I have had 

http://www.hotelchocolat.co.uk/default.asp?src=cj&gclid=CIqj6OmjoZECFQGIMAodOD62uA

If you like that you will die in your socks for the ones I have posted , dont look at the prices they are expensive, so I only do the testing boxes , which are about 15pounds but you get about 16 different ones and 2 of each one so its a good size box , certainly enough for a month, when I get a box I dont buy any other chocolate for that month , and thats probally what I would spend on bars of cheaper choc , so its no extra expense. but then I am a pig [:D]  

Archived