Complete France Forum

My Valentine Announcement

Wet link

hello!

i have browsed this forum for a long time now and have come to enjoy reading so many of your colourful, interesting forum members.  there really are a lot.

in particular i have become very attracted to a certain monsieur who lives in the same part of france as myself.  the department is l'aveyron and the man in question is of course Ron.  i love the way he made a pun of his name and the place he has chosen for his home in france, he's so clever and amusing.

today is the day that i have gathered my courage to announce my feelings for this extraordinary man.  I couldn't do it this morning because I had to clean out the pigs and feed my laamas. there's so much to do in l'aveyron.

a poem

'my heart is like a cabbage
divided into two
the leaves i give to others
the heart i give....to you'

i also thought of this one

'don't make love at the the garden gate
'cos' love is blind but the neighbours ain't'

but my nearest neighbours live 15kms from me so that doesn't make any sense.

XXXXXX

I thought of you today because I was sitting there, cleaning me owl flute, then suddenly I thought what must it be like to buy a spaceship,  and then filling it with leprechauns and fairies and go off with them on a day trip to Venus? I would really love that! I'm having me weekly flute lesson with Mrs Mulligan in Ballyferriter this evening, You would be amazed at what that woman can do to a lads flute[:)]  Wetlink, I love that[:D]

A Veggie Valentine Poem

You may not "carrot" all for me
The way I care for you,
You may "turnip" your nose
When I plead with you
But if your "heart" should "beet" with mine
Forever "lettuce" hope
There is no reason in the world
Why we two "canteloupe"

[:P]

That was lovely[:D]And all in a grand carroty colour too!

You don't get many food based poems these days, do you? With that in mind, I have decided to write a song about edible animals, It's entitled "If I was a chicken, would you pluck me" It is based on a true story about a Irish woman that is possessed by a Peruvian Hen that was previously owned by Dracula, and her struggle to come to terms with everday life in the bakery where she is employed.

[kiss]

Archived