Complete France Forum

Kiddies fighting

Pads

[quote user="Iceni"][quote user="Puzzled"]

I read a piece about this in Daily Mail yesterday [:$] . One of the comments was along the lines that it is filling the void left by the banning of dog fighting , let's hope that this actvity is stamped out too.

[/quote]

Don't agree, Puzzled. Now that we don't send them up chimneys I cannot think of a better use for children of the lower classes - there are plenty of them.

John [;-)]

[/quote]

Mine detection?

[blink]

Well, I watched ten minutes of the programme and reached an easy conclusion. No more could I stomach.

The parents were precisely as suspected: mentally challenged, shall we say.

The mother, if one can use that term rather loosely, and in a biological as against pastoral sense, whose 8 year old son had already knocked out another competitor and who revelled in the name Thai (which, as if one needed any further proof of parental mental retardation, ought to be more than sufficient!) recounted the absolute thrill of knocking out other competitors when she herself was fighting, some years before.

Perhaps one needs to go no further in seeking an explanation for her obvious cretinous tendencies...............

I also found the East London lady - again, a rather loose term -  conformed rather eerily, to expected type: the statutory Staffy; the young out of control thug of a son, quite obviously misrepresenting fact, already equipped with his ear ring.

As I stated before: scum; sterilisation.

A sad reflection upon what British society has degenerated to.

I am further ashamed to be considered British.

I am also watching the programme and it scares the bejesus out of me . I just hope the parents of these children are watching this too and can feel just a little of what we are feeling after seeing them selves as others can see them. I hope they feel ashamed [:(] Although I know this is unlikley and that probally many more children will be signed up to this sick sport by nob headed parents afterwatching this !! I cant believe the father who stands there justifiying himself by saying they are fulling protected....... Then his little girl goes in the ring with no head gear !! I totally agree with what you say glue stick . A very sad reflection on British society[:(]  

Archived