Complete France Forum

Not so pretty Google

mint

Cathy, I did what I was advised to do by a poster on my other thread about this.  If you hover your mouse over the logo, it tells you what it is.  Then, if you wish to know more, you click on it and you get all the web pages connected to the subject.  Real cool.

What most interested me was not the Gropius architectural designs but the fact that he was married to Mahler's widow.  Just imagine, having that close a link to Mahler; I mean sharing her bed and affections..........wow.  I can't judge whether Gropius was a genius but Mahler certainly was!

[quote user="sweet 17"]

What most interested me was not the Gropius architectural designs but the fact that he was married to Mahler's widow.  Just imagine, having that close a link to Mahler; I mean sharing her bed and affections..........wow.  I can't judge whether Gropius was a genius but Mahler certainly was!

[/quote]

Sweet, I am trying to imagine Walter and Mahler's widow, as you put it, "sharing affections,"  For the life of me I can't picture Walter saying "Just hum the Nachtmusik 2nd movement of the seventh symphony again, that's my favourite."[:)]

An angel wanders up to Gropius (who is designing a new style harp) and says the good news is that Google has remembered you...

"And?" asks the great designer.

"The bad news is that their graphics are insultingly feeble".

Archived