Complete France Forum

Gluestick are you Malcolm Gluck?

TWINKLE

Well, in this, those forum members who firstly know who this chap is, wino or not and also actually read the Oldie, have an advantage, since whilst I do know of the Oldie's existance and it's primemover, however, I am not as yet ancient enough to have ever read it!

Interestingly, after a quick search on Google, the search field produced a number of references which included a rather strange pianist; a US Oncologist; and a leading authority on Scientology.

Sadly, my early endeavours at mastering pianoforte were not marked with conspicuous success.

[:)]

I posted the question because a very shy forum member asked me to. 

I had to Google him too as I had no idea who he was and I came up with a cute piano player in his early 30s and a French translater in his early 60s.

Glu   sti   ck

I'm quite pleased that it isn't you because that means that I'm still the most famous person on the forum[:P]

That would just be their dirty minds!!! moi.... pure as the driven snow ..... what ever that means [blink] Gluely would give them a lot less to talk about than the wild boar we had last time ....hey ?

Now: let's see if I have this right.

If I just happened to be that mad looking weird guy with hair looking rather like an explosion in a mattress factory, then I would have been invited to sit between you two ladies in bed and swig wine.

Hm............

Strange tastes some of these ladies have..............

[:D]

Got it in one gluestick .....[:D] sadley though your not him[:(] so I guess its the wild boar again [;-)]

Not all women go for men just because of their body you know ..... or so Im told[blink] 

hogged all the duvet too[:(]

Talking of wild boar ...... when we first got our house we were told to take a stick on walks with us to protect us ...... and we were also told not to run. .....we thought about this after seeing the first one for the first time . some how I dont think a little stick against one of those buggars would be much use , we have had a few laughs about this, but while out there recently I realise now the sticks are for the snakes. and we were being told. not to run from the boar but to climb a tree..... Lucky Im starting to understand a bit of french now .... I could just see me beating a big piggy over the head with a stick[:D]    

Really laughing out loud !!!! [:D][:D][:D][:D][:D][:D]

Yes, my idea would be to climb up a tree... that s what I ve been told too..

But knowing me, I d scream and  I d be petrified !

I ve never seen one in the wilderness..

Neither in my bed I must admit ... [:D]

Archived