Complete France Forum

I've got a light...

Rose

[quote user="Geordie girl"]Bet its cos you changed your name and they think you're someone else. You'll have to start again, do you want us to help you?[/quote]

yes please... you're so kind... I never thought that you stole my light by the way

• Replies 168
  • Created
  • Last Reply
[quote user="Pads"]

look i can say it in french ( been learning Avoir today)

Tu as la lumière !![:)] I choose the familiar form as I think we are friends by now !!

[/quote]

[:D]

pads... I tried to copy and paste and it didn't work and I changed my name back and it didn't work either... so I going to change it back again

GG... I listened to your voice and I woke my son up!  Sorry to be a pain... but can you keep the party noise down please...

Geordie girl - that's a thought.  Trouble is that I'm in France so it'll be a very long round journey to put up the extra lights.  I rather fancy a Santa's sleigh on the roof, though.  Do you think that the neighbours would mind if it played 'Rudolph' every 5 mins?

[quote user="Pads"]Pink went to change back and has totally dissapeared now !![:-))] do you think she is in a black hole some where, Still we have enough lights on this thread you would think we could see her [blink][/quote]

sorry... had to settle the little one!  and now I have to call the OH... maybe when I come back... my light will have been returned... sort of like a light amnesty... if we all close our eyes and the person responsible can just put it back and we'll say no more about it... [Www]

[quote user="Geordie girl"]Just don't worry about the neighbours. Wait till i get my lights up here in france i can't wait and then i'll put a photo on here. I've got reindeers that pull santas sleigh and a xmas train that lights up and everything but i'm not telling you any more, you'll have to wait for the photo 

[/quote]

now I'm shocked...  have you tried settlers tums!

Archived