Complete France Forum

Go Grandpa!!!

TWINKLE

Yes, well done to you sir. My OH has said for years that eventually it will be the older generation who will step in aas they will eventually get sick to death of some, and I emphasize some, of the younger generation causing chaos and running riot. The Police have their hands tied to a certain degree and cannot at times do their job as they would wish.

[:(]In London at the moment and over heard the young waste of oxygen and his numb nut friends discussing his assault on the policeman and need to get a gun. No idea where his next to useless mother is, the kids seem to be living there on their own, maybe he has turned 18 now.  The little sod stole a load of copper from me whilst I was away in France.

Youthanasia, all for it if this is the future of our Country

Crikey even a three letter word for a small piece of grass is moderated

• 3 weeks later...
[quote user="teapot"]

[:(]In London at the moment and over heard the young waste of oxygen and his numb nut friends discussing his assault on the policeman and need to get a gun. No idea where his next to useless mother is, the kids seem to be living there on their own, maybe he has turned 18 now.  The little sod stole a load of copper from me whilst I was away in France.

Youthanasia, all for it if this is the future of our Country

Crikey even a three letter word for a small piece of grass is moderated

[/quote]

Ha, the little, or not so little sod was burgled the other day. Moaning to the police, well he nicked my copper pipe so what goes around...... No it wasn't me[:-))]

On Thursday am I took the bus to Salisbury where I am a volunteer guide in the cathedral, and it is not unusual to see teenagers with their shoes on the (newly) upholstered  bus seats.  More than once I have politely told them not to do this,  but I am alone in this - no one else bothers.  The teens do listen and remove feet.  So why am I alone in doing this ?   Over 60 (hence on bus with bus pass) and not very tall or fierce-looking.

OH says it's the SAfrican background in me - no one there, or few, or scared of the kids around- or they weren't when we lived there

Regards

Tegwini.

The OH works for the rail network over here - is not driving trains anymore,  is now a conductor.

One of those waste of a life force walked up to the OH and asked him if he'd ever been mugged doing his job - to which my ex-marine said, no but would he like to try and be the first....

• 3 weeks later...

Archived