Complete France Forum

Yule Greetings

woolybanana

Thank you, Mr. Nectarine was reading this over my shoulder and perked up when he read about fruitful loins. He is now walking around the house with a slightly hopeful and very lustful expression. Guess this Nectarine isn't getting an early night tonight ...

My best wishes to all forum users !

thank you, we are not having fruitfull loins for Christmas dinner this year! I'd like to say thanks to everyone on here for keeping me amused, confused and informed. I've been reading the forum for a few years but have only recently plucked up the courage to post anything.

Happy Christmas (regardless of faith or non faith including all denominations pagans ect)

[IMG]http://i36.photobucket.com/albums/e30/jyroflux/browncoat/dogs/ChristmasDogStocking.jpg[/IMG]

Merry Christmas xxx

Blimey! - to think I've spent a fortune over the years STOPPING my loins from being fruitful......  I've got this Christmas thing all wrong!  Now, at Longleat they are probably desperate for their LIONS to be fruitful.    Are you sure you're giving out the right message, WB?....

Cheers [B] (hic)  

Chrissie (81)

I'm glad people are thinking about animals at Christmas.

But a word of warning ... however kindly you are disposed you should NOT leave out carrots for the reindeer. It may seem like an act of generosity for a poor hard-working beast, but be warned - carrots make reindeer fart like thunder. The millions of carrots left out will result in a catastrophic amount of methane which will do untold harm to a planet hovering on the brink of disaster. And just think what it must be like driving a sleigh behind such flatulent creatures.

Nevertheless, a very happy Christmas to you all, and a prosperous New Year.

Merry Christmas to all I have spoken to on here and all who are yet to have that pleasure[;-)]

I like to say a very big thankyou to everyone who has helped and advised me over the last few years ... especially with my french home work ... which you will be glad to know is coming on well.... [kiss]

Archived