Complete France Forum

Is the Forum becoming unbalanced away from French topics?

NormanH

[quote user="Clair"]From my point of view, it's not so much about "debating the subtler nuances of French current affairs and public life", but more about keeping yourself informed.
There are many who do not read or watch French news and are generally unaware of things until they get caught out. They then complain loudly and non-stop that they knew nothing about it.
I post about tax rebates, health news, elections and other practical info and I do not necessarily expect a follow-up debate or a discussion.
I do not post about daily French politics (for example) because I don't think there is a lot of interest for such topics here.
[/quote]

I for one, am very grateful for your postings:  you are probably one of my main information sources, you pick out the most relevant news, and you post the link, usually before anyone else! So listen everyone, if you want to keep up with what is happening in France, stay tuned with RADIO CLAIR!

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Not only all that but, if you have any question at all about cooking, Clair's the one to ask.

I can't ennumerate the number of times Clair has helped me.  One instance that comes to mind is to do with changing my medecin traitant

Then there was the time when I wanted to renew our EHIC cards on line and Clair helped me.

I just hope she doesn't decide to retire from the forum because I would be truly bereft.

Oy, Wooly and Frenchie, you two are dreadful, truly horrible![:D]

I just couldn't let you do what you propose to do to Clair.

OK then, Clair for President of the United States, President of France, PM of the UK................so what goals in life have we left for the poor woman?

[quote user="sweet 17"]

OK then, Clair for President of the United States, President of France, PM of the UK................so what goals in life have we left for the poor woman?

[/quote]

Sheesh you can't do that - Clair will have no time for the forum!!!!

Archived