Complete France Forum

Finally the government is getting it right

woolybanana

And about time too.  Now we need to stand up against this regime and start worrying about the non-whites also.    I have friends who lived there and had to leave.  They worry so much about their black friends and colleagues who are left behind and who have no lifeline at all, and no hope of one.

[quote user="Bugbear"]You have to wonder if the same conditions will be made available to people in similar financial circumstances in europe.
[/quote]I don't think one could ever compare the plight of those in Zimbabwe with what's happening in Europe.  If things ever get as bad here, then we surely will recognise true hardship when we see it.

It seems the programme is only available to British citizens over 70 who are living in residential or nursing homes in Zimbabwe and to younger people in need of social care who live in their own homes.

It's disgusting that nothing is being done for the rest of the British citizens. I employed some people that had managed to escape - it is criminal the way Mugabe has bled the country to death.

I suspect an unwritten rule amongst western powers not to intervene or there would be a rush to retake most of Africa.

When was Mugabe last drinking tea with Queenie?

There is an old chap I know who is going to be pleased..His sister is in a nursing home in Harare and he was worried about her..I recall its some time now since he told me there was no cooking oil to be bought ..He will be delighted to get her into a home near him in the UK

Archived