Complete France Forum

BBC f1 return of the chain[:)]

just john

That Intro Tune BBC F1 -   -bbc-return-of-the-chain-and-more/

Yup, The Chain is back, with Foughthard, Muddley Talker, Brundle and a few others.

Despite all the slagging F1 gets, when I hear that tune I just have to watch[:)] (it might coincide with a little shuteye occasionally), no matter what, its always worth listening to Brundle , )

All together now: Dum, da da da, da da da da da dum....[8-|]

Edit, How doooo you post smileys in the subject!?!

As we tend to turn on as the formation lap starts, hopefully the silly music will pass us by, along with the trite interviews and other ballyhoo stuff that ruins all sports presentations. As that Aussie bloke used to say - when the flag drops the bullshit stops. No adverts, though, will be bliss. Now, if only they'd sack all the rest and leave Brundle to do all the commentary.....

[quote user="cooperlola2"]As we tend to turn on as the formation lap starts, hopefully the silly music will pass us by, along with the trite interviews and other ballyhoo stuff that ruins all sports presentations. As that Aussie bloke used to say - when the flag drops the bullshit stops. No adverts, though, will be bliss. Now, if only they'd sack all the rest and leave Brundle to do all the commentary.....[/quote]

Turn the telly on early; carry on rendering the wall whatever, then the music is the clarion call and gets you in place with tinny and sarny ready for the important bits, time to get the chips when the bull is on; I agree entirely about Beeb and Martin; just as importantly, Hunt the shunt correcting Muddley[:)], I get the feeling fought'ard might be a bit dour by comparison, hopefully not.[8-|]

[quote user="LyndaandRichard"]I'm glad F1 has gone back to the Beeb. It's a shame it's at the cost of the prem though.[/quote]No tears for poxy football from this quarter I can assure you [:P]

Now if they'd just restore The Allman Brothers Jessica to it's rightful place....................[;-)]

Archived