Complete France Forum

Free G-Plan Table

AnOther

Hope I'm not breaking any rules here [:)]

I have for disposal an expanding G-Plan oval table free to anyone who cares to collect or could possibly deliver around the Cahors area for fuel cost.

Size closed is about 5'6" x 3'6" (1.7m x 1.1) and extended 7' x 3'6" (2.1m x 1.1m), seats 8 in comfort. Good condition except for some white blooming stains on the top so really needs a table cloth leaving on it or a re-varnish.

If there are no takers it will end up in the wood burner !

Hi Ernie,

We can't use your table, but I wondered if no-one else does either if there is a French equivalent of Freecycle you could use? We've often used it in the UK, and have been pleased to pass on our unwanted things to someone who could use them, plus keep them out of landfill.

I think it's a great idea to offer your table on the Forum - there surely can't be anything in the rules against that?! Perhaps the Mods could open up a new section for items on offer - very useful in these times.

Jo

Thanks for the suggestion. I'm sure there probably are similar sites but unfortunately my French isn't up to the hassle of advertising and then fielding any responses [:$]

Much easier to take the chainsaw to it or I suppose I could just take it to the dechetere and leave it there for anyone to help themselves to.

Agree about a forum section, others I use have one.

Archived