Complete France Forum

Food for thought, if you have the power to cook it?

Jonzjob

There are plenty of them all around me here in Picardie and lots more on the way to Arras or Boulogne, they seem to be turning most days but what I can never work out is that there are always at least 2 or more that are static even on windy days.

There 's loads around here too and they are all about as much good as an ashtray on a motorbike.

The physics of it says that when the wind don't blow the windmill don't go! They are as reliable as the British train service when it's snowing!

If I were to put my conspiracy theorist head on for a while, or possibly a dimly lit crystal ball.

I see a time when low levels of light don't fill the room and people huddle around an open fire to keep warm, baths filled with hot water warmed off the open fire. No television just books, conversation and board games.

People working 6 and 7 day weeks to buy those little extras, pensions, what pensions? people work till 70.

Is that the future? or the past?

Others of course have just what they want, their own generators, staff on hand massive salaries their own clubs. They own the multinationals that "provide" for us and sell us what "we need" not what we want from a range of carefully selected goods. The air of control is everywhere, you are not allowed to repair anything without effecting its certificate of conformity. Your whereabouts are care fully monitored, alcohol is banned as it interferes with productivity. Your credit rating is more important than who you are.

Wind turbines are yet another ruse set up by the DTi and the Carbon Trading boyos.

It costs a million to put one up and you can get a million a year as the power companies have to buy the 'clean' output.

Do not believe what you are told

PS The current sea/wave machines are absoluetly useless they produce very little power through poor deisgn.

Archived