Complete France Forum

So how technologically useful are you?

suein56

Snap, Frenchie. I was surprised to get as many as 2 right! But as a totally non-technical person, I thought the questions were odd. I could have achieved 10th century status on much more straightforward ones!

So, maybe we could apply for jobs knitting chain mail? I'd need to take a knitting course first, though - but maybe that's too technical for me.

GG 

[quote user="Judith"]Blimey, I got 9 right - though one or two were guesses (but intelligent ones on the whole), so it is amazing what half a scientific education can do for you......and not bad for a female. 

[/quote]

Gosh, that's good; I got 5 and could help advance civilisation towards the 15th century. Methinks I have forgotten most of what I learnt.

Twas fun though.

[quote user="Frenchie"]

Why not a cooking quiz? I think I'd be good at that ! [:P]

[/quote]

But cooking skills would be needed too; as long as you know how to cook over an open fire!

Sue [:)]

[quote user="gardengirl "]

Would BBQ skills count, do you think?

I was also a Girl Guide; lots of burned sausages then!

GG

[/quote]

I wasn't, perhaps that's why I wouldn't be any good at the cooking cum barbeque quiz.  I just cannot get them cooked through, always burnt on outside and raw inside - hence it's hubby's job (and I do not like open fires - too close to burning me!!!).

Archived