Complete France Forum

Sorry if asked before but...

Dog

Can i register my 200bhp dwarf and still get all 700 sky channels through a deposit with my notaire and where is the best place to sell to the sporting community along with my smelly fosse and english electrics based wood burner converted to sanglier based bread fully restored and not too expensive within easy reach of a low cost airport parking car hire crash?

Thanx in advanse. I cannot wate to move...

If you can manage to get a left hand mortgage with suitable fosse outlets for the vegetable garden, no renovation smells or spillovers down to the marie and as long as you don't forget the marmite, you should have no overdue molehills and be settled and flying your kyte in no time at all.  It's all just a question of organisation.

[quote user="Christine Animal"]

If you can manage to get a left hand mortgage with suitable fosse outlets for the vegetable garden, no renovation smells or spillovers down to the marie and as long as you don't forget the marmite, you should have no overdue molehills and be settled and flying your kyte in no time at all.  It's all just a question of organisation.[/quote]

Thanc u cristine tha iz veri hellful, mary may be very niece, marmites are very plentifull hear my kyte has know problebs butt kan i git it fosters?

Archived