Complete France Forum

Rage Against Simon Cowell - Yipee!

Dog

Such a shame the campain couldn't have found some real classic British rock to prove their point about the British charts.  I'm not sure that Simon Cowell will loose that much sleep about it either way... lots of records were sold and they say there is no such thing as bad publicity [Www] 

It does highlight the power of the media though.  I have friends on Facebook who two weeks ago were posting for Olly/Stacey/Joe/Jedward to win... and paid good money for the cause... and now join the campaign for Rage... I'm not even sure how many of them have even listened to the record... it's a very interesting phenomenon don't you think?

Would you have chosen Rage to do the job Dog or would you have chosen a different song?

[quote user="Rose"]

Would you have chosen Rage to do the job Dog or would you have chosen a different song?

[/quote]

No I would not have chosen that song.

On reflection I would have chosen something by Steve Gibbons in reward for  his long lasting career and still going strong he must be 70. He is well worth seeing live and plays weekly. He is also a gentleman and always has time for a chat.

http://www.feenstra.co.uk/bands/stevegibbons/stevegibbons.htm

[quote user="Quillan"]You might not like him but he knows how to make a few bob. I understand from MSN news today that he is not to upset as he has offered them a contract.[/quote]

I do not dislike SC - I dislike the sacharine happy meal LCD acts he pushes - his current little boy doesn't seem very bright and everything is amazing amazing amazing. He'll be working in Happy Thief within a short time.

Perhaps someone should sort out a contract for SC.

Archived