Complete France Forum

Hindu wins right for open air burning of his body in UK

Frederick

Hopefully, local authorities, already struggling for scarce resources, will be able to combine the open air funeral arrangements for Hindus, with Stoning Pits for fundamentalist Muslims, whipping posts, beheading platforms, tables for lopping off the hands of thieves, Ganga plantations for the Rastifarians, stone altars for ceremonial heart removals for the Mayas, Incas and Aztecs; and many others as they crop up.

[Www]

Dog, nothing could surprise me about what medical students get up to... . To be fair,  it probably doesn't happen with the majority of donated bodies.  There is something very satisfying about thinking I could be contributing something to the world even after I am dead.

In any case (I know this is very personal) I don't give a fig what happens to my body once I have left it. Especially if the choice is to have it cut up by medical students, to have it gnawed at and scoffed by worms and micro-organisms, or to have it flamed.[8-|]

[quote user="5-element"] Especially if the choice is to have it cut up by medical students, to have it gnawed at and scoffed by worms and micro-organisms, or to have it flamed.[8-|]
[/quote]

Neither do I mind what you do, 5-E: all provided I'm not hosting a BBQ and am downwind..................

[Www]

[quote user="Frederick"]Wrapped in canvas weighted down with a couple of engine flywheels and off the back of the cross channel ferry  has to be a cost effective  way...If a booze cruise day return ticket is used then stocking up for the wake afterwards  becomes a bargain too  .[/quote]

You would want a two way jobbie for the chuckers: but just a one way for the chuckee of course!

[:D]

However, what about the blokes that fish the channel and plan to eat their catch afterwards?

[:-))] 

Archived