Complete France Forum

CCX

pachapapa

OK then that's good enough for me then.

Did anyone watch the documentary on the 'old greens' many of whom now feel they might have got it wrong and are totally disillusioned with the 'new' greens. Very interesting stuff, I found a bit in the Guardian What the Green Movement got Wrong (a C4 documentary) I am sure it won't be long before it's on Youtube if you missed it. Just like a previous documentary on Global Warming not being caused by humans anyone who speaks this way gets put down and are told they don't know what they are talking about. If you don't agree with global warming etc (now evidently changed to climate change as many things they said would happen didn't) then you are an idiot or so they say.

Q: have you read the late and much missed Michael Crichton's book "State Of Fear"?

Well worth the softcover price for the bibliography and carefully researched facts on metrics abused by the climate change lobby!

Essential for the reference kit of "Deniers!"

[:)]

I am the proud owner of a first addition hard copy. As you say its worth it for the appendix. I am one of those man made climate change sceptics. I do believe the climate is changing but I believe the theory that its a recurring phase the planet goes through. Man has not helped mind but to say its all his fault is, in my opinion, absolute tosh.

Just Gotta love the Greens.

Stop using the car.

Stop flying

Use Public transport.

Stuttgart 2010 - rebuild the station to make it a through station for long distance traffic.  Speed up the the E-W transit times to Munich and so take cars off the road and reduce the number of people wanting to fly.  Reduce congestion in the terminus part of the station and so improve commuter traffic.

And the biggest opponents are?

The Greens.

The builders will need to chop down 1500 trees to make way for the project - which will later be replaced by nearly double that quantity when the work is finished.

[quote user="Quillan"]I am the proud owner of a first addition hard copy. As you say its worth it for the appendix. I am one of those man made climate change sceptics. I do believe the climate is changing but I believe the theory that its a recurring phase the planet goes through. Man has not helped mind but to say its all his fault is, in my opinion, absolute tosh.[/quote]

Completely agree.

Archived