Complete France Forum

I do love it when...

woolybanana

So what choice for republicans, Trump or Palin OR both? Really really frightening.

Should there be a fuss about a birth certificate? He'll have one so why doesn't he just show it. I'm not so keen on Obama, but I'm glad he is in never the less. I would have prefered Gore to have won, when he won! The world would probably be a very different place.

And I'll tell you why I am not so keen on Obama. Apparently in the census he put himself down as black american, or so I read. Just felt to me like he was playing into the hands of the whyte trash. Obama's mother was white, he was brought up by his mother and her parents. He has mixed blood and I wish to goodness that that could be celebrated and not ignored, or worse still denied.

As far as I remember 'they' only elected him once. But do 'they' ? I thought that the electoral college really elected the presidents and they elected George Bush on both occassions.

And Trump, well, what a strange bloke he is and bizarre that he 'might' become president.

[quote user="idun"]

So what choice for republicans, Trump or Palin OR both? Really really frightening.

[/quote]And then the prospect that either of these morons could become what some Americans patronisingly refer to as "the leader of the free world" is scarier still.

[quote user="cooperlola"][quote user="idun"]

[/quote]And then the prospect that either of these morons could become what some Americans patronisingly refer to as "the leader of the free world" is scarier still.[/quote]

Well, rather than a moron, they could chose a Mormon... Mitt Romney, ex Governor of Massachusetts with a passel of children.  A bit too robotic for my taste.

I saw some Fox news last night and they were saying that it was all nonsense and how had it been more important than 'important' news, like the economy, unemployment etc.

And another channel were saying that Trump and Fox tv were the ones firing up the story in the first place.

Who cares where he was born? As long as he is doing the best he can for his country, then surely that's all that matters? I don't think he will be re-elected though. He seems to be a talker rather than a doer.

Australia has a pm who is Welsh. She is as Australian as I am.

But the most important thing of all is, Donald Trump. All that money and he still has that haircut!

Thanks for that.  Interesting because BBCi-Player et al think I'm in the UK and I can look at the Daily Show clips without a problem, although if I try to watch full episodes it tells me I'm in the wrong country.  How odd.  Pity because only his round-up weekly show is now available on UK TV - used to be every week night on More 4.[:(]

Archived