Complete France Forum

Air France suspends maintenance in China

just john

I've been following this story elsewhere: there are allegations that Qantas has had "quality issues" with work done in certain organisations in China. It seems that in some organisations there is a difference between what happens when the customer's inspector is around to oversee work and what happens in his//her absence.

I came across the following quote, attributed to Herb Kelleher of Southwest Airlines: "Culture is what happens when nobody's looking"

[quote user="Pickles"]I've been following this story elsewhere: there are allegations that Qantas has had "quality issues" with work done in certain organisations in China. It seems that in some organisations there is a difference between what happens when the customer's inspector is around to oversee work and what happens in his//her absence.
I came across the following quote, attributed to Herb Kelleher of Southwest Airlines: "Culture is what happens when nobody's looking"
[/quote]

The acronym for this is C H I N A, having spent 5 years in China defining production standards and then testing results I found exactly that, it is just their culture.[Www]

Archived