Complete France Forum

No justice, how revolting and disgusting

idun

I couldn't agree more, don't they have an age of consent in Germany. Surely this is having sex with a minor.

Meanwhile it seems some of Europe is a little behind the UK. In France for instance Napoleon abolished incest laws in France and Belgium. Incest had been legal in these two countries. On January 27, 2010, France reinstated laws against incest, which had been thrown out during the French Revolution as a "religious taboo" over 200 years prior. The new law, however, defines incest as rape or sexual abuse on a minor, "by a relative or any other person having lawful or de facto authority over the victim". Incest between consenting adults is not prohibited.

In Germany for instance incest is punishable by law if consummated between people related by blood in direct line only, therefore between parents, grandparents, great-grandparents and their children, grandchildren, great-grandchildren plus among siblings and half siblings. The penalty is a fine or up to 3 years of prison. Incest between relatives who are minors (below 18 years old) at the time of offence is not punishable but remains a crime, therefore aiding and abetting of incest between related minors is punishable. The legal term used in German jurisdiction is "Beischlaf" (engl. coitus), only vaginal intercourse is punishable, other forms of sexual activity remain exempt from punishment.

So purhaps the Judge might have thought differently yet his hands were tied by the law.

In actual fact incest between consenting adults is legal in the following European countries..... Portugal, Belgium, Luxembourg, Netherlands and Spain. There are other countries outside of Europe like Turkey where incest is legal.

However most countries have some form of law about sex with minors yet the age varies from 16 up to 18.

SOURCE Last update appears to be the end of 2010.

I noticed sadly that Blair and his lot changed the laws in the UK regarding having sex with a minor. Having sex with a child up to the age of 13 used to carry a life sentence. Children from 13 to 16 (legal age of consent) used to carry 2 years. What the idiot and his mates did in 2003 was to make it a maximum of 14 years across the board at the discretion of the judge. Blair claimed afterwards that he meant the sentence for up to 13 to stay the same and only the 13 to 16 sentence change yet it seems he forgot to change it back, fool.

Adults can do what they want with other consenting adults, I really don't care. Although I would prefer very close relatives not to have children due to the genetic risks. 

However, this father had children with his daughter, and you don't get pregnant having 'other' types of sex. Disgraceful judge, I wish him what he deserves and the father too.

There must have been some sort of law against incest in the 80's in France as a gendarme came and discussed this problem and child abuse in general with the parents association at school, before we started a campaign at school. He mentioned jail sentences, but under what law, I have no idea, I assumed incest/child abuse laws. He kept mentioning one ethnic group where we locally had a particular problem and when pushed he told us it was the Portuguese. I must say I was shocked.

Archived