Complete France Forum

Adoption Children.

pachapapa

[quote user="Russethouse"]Gosh, I thought the article was about children not commodities [:@][/quote]

Sorry that my straying from the accepted forum paradigm that the greeks were profligate and should suffer for their sins has prompted your angry smiley.

Silly of me to break ranks and express sympathy for blameless greek toddlers being left at church doors, etc.

The whole damn lot of them should suffer, so they will remember it good.

I think that RH knows that Idun.

I'd guess that she was referring to ppp's rather odd use of exotics and EU peripherals to describe the children involved (which does indeed de-humanise them) that made them sound like something to be traded on the commodity market.

As for the accepted forum paradigm, there may well be one, and if there were, most of us would know and recognise it, wouldn't we.

[quote user="Cat"]

I think that RH knows that Idun.

I'd guess that she was referring to ppp's rather odd use of exotics and EU peripherals to describe the children involved (which does indeed de-humanise them) that made them sound like something to be traded on the commodity market.

As for the accepted forum paradigm, there may well be one, and if there were, most of us would know and recognise it, wouldn't we.

[/quote]

In current parlance EU peripherals refers to Eire, Greece, Portugal and Spain.

So it is not only in Greece that children and poor families are suffering.

Although in my post there was absolutely nothing to suggest a dehumanising element; on reflection I must now agree with you in that the financial restraints being imposed on Greece and by extension the other EU peripherals is resulting without doubt in dehumanising poor families.

Exotics from the post context would refer to certain countries outside the European Union.

[quote user="Russethouse"]The thought of discriminating between children on the grounds of race ie 'exotics' makes me feel quite ill and frankly 'plenty mad'[/quote]

The sentence

Exotics from the post context would refer to certain countries outside the European Union.

makes no reference to race, religion, political affiliation, ambidexterity, non-smokers, smokers, manchester united supporters, education, freemasonry, etc, etc.

Archived