Complete France Forum

Higgs' bosom

woolybanana

Eureka and Whooopppeee, Bobo is overjoyed; they have found Higgs' bosom, much to the chagrin of Higgs who, knew where it was all the time and was getting pretty puked by hairy cerns fingering her chest again and again. BUT, was it the left or the right bosom and where is the other one? Will it take so long to find it? And where are the nipples, are they scientifically or aesthetically  worth while or will they just be another unnoticed pair of dugs in history? CERN must dig deeper to find the answer to this question and when they have, they will have dug, and there they are, magically emerging out of the past tense.

So, beware what they have their eyes on next guys. What about Claire's bunion? Or Norman's nether zones? Science gets deeper and deeper and apparently no longer needs that Danish beer that used to get to partrs they could not reach.

Well done CERN!

I wish they would stop discovering things. It makes my 'O'level Physics out of date.

I thought that quark was a sort of cheese until I saw a video about this business, and then I was worried that I was terribly ignorant, until I found out that quarks hadn't even been discovered when I was at school, so that made me feel a bit better.

[quote user="NormanH"]I wish they would stop discovering things. It makes my 'O'level Physics out of date.
I thought that quark was a sort of cheese until I saw a video about this business, and then I was worried that I was terribly ignorant, until I found out that quarks hadn't even been discovered when I was at school, so that made me feel a bit better.
[/quote]

He is a guy that runs the bar on Deep Space 9. [;-)]

[quote user="Frederick"]The scrap value of copper is high at the moment....there is quite a bit there ..Half a dozen gypsies would soon remove it if they dont need it anymore
[/quote]

Or even if they still need it

Archived