Complete France Forum

Samantha Brick - Again

Quillan

Well love her or hate her, I am in the latter, you have to admit she is not stupid, she is now officially recognised as a 'star' and 'celebrity' by becoming a member of the "Celebrity Big Brother" house. Something I guess she wanted to be all along and will be happy with herself for achieving it. Fortunatly I don't watch the program.

Samantha Brick sure to think she's the most beautiful in the Big Brother house

Strangely enough we have had two Paris couples, one after the other, stay where the woman is British and the husband French. Both work, teaching English but the first one felt some affinity to Brick as she has the same sort of problems as her claiming she is always being chatted up by French men being so attractive and slimmer than French women etc, I think she needed to go to Spec Savers personally but there you go. She says all you have to do is flutter your eyelashes and you can get away with anything. Personally I found her more mutton than lamb, just like Brick, but there you go. Perhaps I have a strange taste in women?

[quote user="Hoddy"]Oh no ! How will we cope if she doesn't keeping writing her monthly column of advice on animal care in the Dordogne Advertiser ?

Hoddy[/quote]

She gives advice on how to take care of husbands pets? [blink]

A free paper, I assume?

[quote user="Chancer"]Smart female by the way, she has worked hard to achieve her goal, each and every one of us who has commented about her has helped her on her way.

[/quote]

Mentions of her on the forum does not make her any money...

Every visit on the  DM pages where she is mentioned must have boosted her profile enough...

Archived