Complete France Forum

Ideal next door neighbour!

Ivor Nidea

I thought that he was very patient and looked quite worried at one point (I would have been), shame despite ranting for several minutes that he never actually answered the first question "why do you want to deport me?"

What did the septics think of the interview? That the guy showed himself for what he really is or the slimey limey got his come-uppance?

I wouldn't have said PM got his comeuppance. I even thought he was pretty dignified. In a debate when one party is determined to dominate the proceedings with scarcely a breath taken in between (ie ranting and raving), and by simply repeating his position, he does not win, he only reveals the extent of his obsession, his utterly closed mind and his bullying tactic.

No, I wouldn't like to live next door to him thank you.[:(]

I wouldn't have said PM got his comeuppance. I even thought he was pretty dignified. In a debate when one party is determined to dominate the proceedings with scarcely a breath taken in between (ie ranting and raving), and by simply repeating his position, he does not win, he only reveals the extent of his obsession, his utterly closed mind and his bullying tactic.

No, I wouldn't like to live next door to him thank you.[:(]

I meant what did the Americans think of the interview not the sceptics [:D]

I should not have used rhyming slang, septic (tank) = yank [;-)]

Does this guy have lots of support in America, guys who would be whooping and hollering to see the no good slimey limey liberal get a verbal bashing?

I have just enjoyed watching part 2 [:)]

He does quite a good comedy English accent, have you ever asked a French person to speak with an English accent? Try it some time and if they are anything like the ones around here you will probably see just how uninventive and/or unworldlywise they are.

I thought that Piers final comment "whatever!" was superb and they even managed to edit it to look like he actually had the final word which I very much doubt.

I would really like to know what the Americans think of the rabid guy.

Archived