Complete France Forum

Leroi Merlin - a good result!

woolybanana

Let me tell you a story: couple of weeks ago bought new bathroom mirror, got round to fitting it on Friday. Got it up, but lugger me it had a chip which had been hidden by the edging protection which I had kept in place whilst fitting for safety's sake.
But, had lost receipt. Hmm, thinks I, so off to Leroi to get another mirror, and explain myself to the nice guy in bathrooms as he took the new mirror out of the box and we checked it.
OK, says he, this is what you do: take this mirror home and come in tomorrow with the busted one in this packaging, go to the 'caisse' with it and the receipt from this second mirror and you can either have a refund or an 'avoir'.

Which I did, and got a perfect result. So I used the 'avoir' to buy something else wot I needed..

Pleased.

W.B. what a great RESULT! well done.

We took a clothes airer back to Super-U . It was a packed in a flat package. When I came to put it together one of the wheels for the feet was totally different from the rest and would not fit.

We had the receipt and took the whole thing back to Super-U. They found an identical airer, took out one of the feet wheels from that pack and gave us a new receipt plus a paper print-out. Quite a performance but we got what we needed.

[quote user="Cendrillon"]W.B. what a great RESULT! well done.

We took a clothes airer back to Super-U . It was a packed in a flat package. When I came to put it together one of the wheels for the feet was totally different from the rest and would not fit.

We had the receipt and took the whole thing back to Super-U. They found an iedentical airer, took out one of the feet wheels from that pack and gave us a new receipt plus a paper print-out. Quite a performance but we got what we needed.
[/quote]

So someone now has an airer with 2 of one type of wheel and 2 of another [:)]

Archived