Complete France Forum

What has happened to WB?

PaulT

Well, I thank you for your kind enquiry. To be frank, I was deeply shocked by the reaction to nimt's request for vaseline and the quite suggestive comments it elicited.

There she is, a matron of a certain age, and all she gets is filth, filth, filth. What are we coming to when an innocent question is turned in this way.

And anyway, apart from rubbing on sore or dry areas or chaps, what else is vaseling used for. Chancer's suggestion is positivelt grotesque!!!

Don't worry, nimt, I'll pm some products which will take care of the various problems you might be experiencing, without this rude lot getting involded.

Hasta la vista baby!

aie, aie, aie, less of the "matron of a certain age", if you please, Wools!

Don't you think it's bad enough having my first pair of varifocals and falling over my feet all the time, a rapidly disappearing waistline, white hairs sprouting like miniature fountains, wrinkly skin on the forearms and cracked heels (for which I need the Vaseline) without people insulting me as well?

And, BTW, there are apparently innumerable things you could do with banana skin?  I swear it's true!  But, now that I am practically at doddery old age, I don't know how to do a link on my new computer as we are still, several months later, only at the nodding acquaintance stage![:-))]

Look at a site called healthmunsta.hubpages.com if you don't believe me [:)]

Ah,nimt, I feared you were going that way when you changed your name. But, have you yet started buying and wearing clothes bought off the market stall in the local village market, the one with the corsetry hanging up and waving in the wind? They do a mean line in tabards for the farmers' wives too.

By the by, I dare not tell you which parts of my body seem to be fouttring le con or breaking down as this is a mixed forum, but I am beginning to wonder what will be left in working order by the end of the month!

Time to wear purple, girl!

Thanks for the advice, dear Wools.

My varifocals indeed have purple frames I am seriously thinking of buying clothes for la grossesse[:P]

I'm not at all sure that it's an entirely good sign when you start looking for comfort in your clothes instead of for the pose that you could strike in them [:(]

[Www]NH, that link was vile, I had no idea, I thought my problems were bad enough, but they pale into insignificance in comparison to what could await me!

Now now wooly, there is nothing wrong with a bit of 'filth', as they say, use it or loose it.[:D]

signé Lady of a certain age, (matronly, I'm not sure)!

Archived